Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Jillian Michael Body Revolution Review



Jillian Michael :The Body Revolution Program Review:

  The Body Revolution program is a progressive Program,When I first started, I lost almost 26 lbs in my first month; I didn't follow the Jillian's diet plan. I followed a 1500-1700 calorie per day limit (based on my daily needs). I've completed phase II several times and noticed good results as well. In phase II,I got more results in inches versus pounds, but my eating was not as consistent as it was in phase I. The is a 6 days a week workouts program, 1/2 HOUR a day. During the week, you'll alternate two weight-based interval workouts (circuits containing several weight moves, followed by a cardio move), with a cardio interval workout. In each week, you'll do each workout 2 times (e.g., three different weekly workouts done two times during the six-day week). Every two weeks, the workouts change. So, there are 6 sets of weight-based interval workouts in the 90-day program (weeks 1/2, weeks 3/4, weeks 5/6, weeks 7/8, etc.). There are 3 cardio-based workouts; you do each of these for 30 Days. Thus, you will be useing the same cardio interval workout during 2 sets of weight-based exercices routines (e.g., weeks 1/2 & weeks 3/4, you follow "cardio 1" during all 4 weeks). Many of Jillian's moves are holding your own weight, as in planks, push-ups, tricep dips . If you have shoulder issues, these could be a problem. Also, if you have knee issues, there are a number of moves, not just plyometric/jump moves that can be problematic. There are lots of squats, lunges moves that, unless done with great form, can offer potential for injury. Overall, I think it's an Awsome program. I hope to restart the entire program soon. I will still incorporate the workouts now, but will wait until then to "start over." If you have Any questions, please Feel free to put them in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment